A+ A- [A]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:38:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet Lexie! (And Me!)  (Read 2743 times)
Crazy4Ratties
Supporters

« on: November 19, 2013, 07:36:28 PM »

Hello!

My name is Holly and I currently have ten "kids": seven ratties (Tobias, Abby, Katie, Sammy, Dean, Castiel, and Lexie), a Jack Russell Terrier (Rikku), a Sudan Plated Lizard (Machida), and a Brown Anole (Wally).

I have been hit with some very hard financial times this year, and just lost my job last week. Today I received an email from my vet regarding my sweet rescue girl, Lexie, who has been battling a persistent ear infection since I adopted her back in September. My vet consulted an expert, who believes that Lexie's infection will require expensive skull surgery to fix, or may be the result of a cancer or tumour. Sad

Lexie is an incredibly sweet little doll who deserves a chance at a good life. She came to me with broken teeth and significant hearing impairment and was on a terrible diet at her previous home, where we suspect she was a victim of either a terrible accident or abuse. She is a loving and beautiful girl who has barely gotten a chance to see what a good life is! I am hoping that with the help of BIN, I may be able to get Lexie the diagnosis and treatment that she needs to live a long, healthy, happy life!

Here is a photo of my darling "Lexie Lou". Smiley
Cynthia
Administrator
Supporters

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 07:40:19 PM »

Welcome to Bunnies In Need Holly! Glad to have your here. Lexi is a beautiful rattie and very lucky to have you as her new 'mom'!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: